These Amazing Sorcery Gifs Will Make You Ask Yourself, What kind of Sorcery is This???

The right definition of Sorcery is the use of magic, especially black magic. The sorcery meaning of Latin term is "Mischief" or "Wrongdoing" and used to describe dangerous, malevolent or harmful magic. Here we are sharing some of the amazing sorcery gifs that will make you ask yourself, what kind of sorcery is this???

1. Allow me to introduce myself
Allow me to introduce myself

 2. Dehydrated muscle
Dehydrated muscle

 3. Magic banana!
Magic banana!

Magic chair

 5. Nice Egg Trick
Nice Egg Trick

 6. Perspective optical illusion by Jonty Hurwitz
Perspective optical illusion by Jonty Hurwitz

 7. Saw this artwork at a Lego Convention I went to today. I thought it was just badly constructed until I moved around it
Saw this artwork at a Lego Convention I went to today. I thought it was just badly constructed until I moved around it

 8. Sorcery
Amazing Sorcery Gifs

 9. Vanishing in a box illusion
Vanishing in a box illusion

 10. Watch an arrow change directions in this simple water optical illusion
Watch an arrow change directions in this simple water optical illusion

 11. What in the fucking hell is this sorcery
What in the fucking hell is this sorcery

 12. What is this sorcery
What is this sorcery

 13. What is this witchcraft
What is this witchcraft


Big thanks to collegehumor, reddit, imgur, gifbin and creator of these gifs
Pin It Now!

0 comments: