11 Of the Best High Five Cat Gifs Who Don't Give A Crap About Teamwork


Here we are sharing some of the best high five cat gifs that will melt your heart through their heart touching movements.

 I'll give this one to you, but know that this doesn't make us friends
1. I'll give this one to you, but know that this doesn't make us friends

You got this, buddy. Or not. I really don't care
You got this, buddy. Or not. I really don't care

And a one, and a two, and a YES, we got this. Now go away.

Go get 'em, tiger! I'll wait here.
Go get 'em, tiger! I'll wait here.

I don't say this very often because I don't care about you that much...But just know that sometimes I'm proud of you.
I don't say this very often because I don't care about you that much...But just know that sometimes I'm proud of you.

I think we both know the fist bump is over-the-top
I think we both know the fist bump is over-the-top

Just know that I begrudge you this moment of perceived affection
High Five Cat Gifs

Okay okay, one high five, but please calm down
High Five Cat Gifs

Okay, I really don't care about you at all, but your hand looks like it would be fun to hit
High Five Cat Gifs

You really did a great job out there, kid. Now get me some of this food from the bag behind me
Best High Five Cat Gifs Who Don't Give A Crap About Teamwork

You're improving every day and that's great. It's also great I don't have to exercise to maintain my physique
Best High Five Cat Gifs Who Don't Give A Crap About Teamwork

via: tumblr, imgur, reddit, and news.distractify
Pin It Now!

0 comments: